Monday, October 6, 2008

Of Coke and something else

sipping Coke while smoking excites me, somehow
writing blog starts to become routine
like taking a dump

the view outside looks tranquil
of sudden i feel like setting up a bomb
but i realise sourcing from internet doesnt help
so i gave up on tht thought, for now..

but seriously,
the view is so serene, that find myself turning into a monk
but no, i still got my hair.

sigh,
Lifehouse just had their gig in Singapore
and I missed it, because there's no hot chick in the group la wtf.
I just like listening to their songs aight?

3 lectures are cancelled tomorrow
I got 6 days off till next monday! and nothing to do!
cause everyone else's having classes. cis.

i need to do something productive.
away from cleaning my crotch again and again :D
away from counting the pennies i have
away from counting the keytabs on my keyboard
away from stalking people on facebook
away from msn
away from internet
away from campus
away from boredom.
away from work

suggestions. anyone?

No comments: