Friday, October 3, 2008

Kalau nak cantik, makan apple dan zapple :))))

back to Malaysia,
hating the hot and humid weather,
hating the rude people,
lovin' the food
love drivin' my car again
new apartment
boring final year

missing Ohio's rain
not missing CP (it was great after all, i think) :)))

been thinking a lot
and waiting.
for nothing (i guess)
facebook starts to bore me

already planning for next summer
should get a job this year
been catching up with everyone
and losing touch with someone(yes, you)

i wish i'm there and not here.
oh dear mighty God
make me a Ironman Limited Edition suit.
I wanna join counter-terrorist

went for Eagle Eye, Shia Labeouf's same acting bores me
and Painted Skin the same day, Chinese movie productions need Jackie Chan
two movies in 4 hours.
exhausted.

sigh.
life's exhausting.
and i'm bored with everything.
somebody pls. excites me.

No comments: